I still haven't started volunteering, but I can't blame these guys for not returning my calls... turns out everyone's up in Entre Rios State coordinating a series of major actions and at the same time meeting with the Argentine government to offer strategic advice on how to extricate itself from the growing diplomatic spat with Uruguay over the construction of 2 massive, polluting pulp mills. Read more about it here (English) and here (Español). I've been in this exact position at RAN: too busy to accept offers of help from amazing volunteers, yet feeling badly that good people who mean well are being turned away. Alas... es la vida de un ambientalisto!
1.24.2006
Update: Greenpeace
I still haven't started volunteering, but I can't blame these guys for not returning my calls... turns out everyone's up in Entre Rios State coordinating a series of major actions and at the same time meeting with the Argentine government to offer strategic advice on how to extricate itself from the growing diplomatic spat with Uruguay over the construction of 2 massive, polluting pulp mills. Read more about it here (English) and here (Español). I've been in this exact position at RAN: too busy to accept offers of help from amazing volunteers, yet feeling badly that good people who mean well are being turned away. Alas... es la vida de un ambientalisto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment