An inconstant record...

...of my itinerant travels through space and time.

1.27.2006

UFO Sighting!

Walking around in the seemingly never-ending string of Recoleta parks and greenspaces yesterday afternoon, I stumbled across a giant flower-shaped UFO landing pod that had crashed into a small grassy hill. It was metalic and shining in the sun, and had huge 25 foot petals that looked like they opened and closed on hinges of some sort. Thank God I snapped a few pictures, otherwise no one would believe me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a non sequitur, but I wanted to issue my continued approval of the beard. It works...

Anonymous said...

Dan

I'm just so grateful that you escaped before the Aliens got you....you did escape didn't you?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! This site is so cool. And you are so cute. can i meet you. (i'm in BA)!

dan said...

umm, you're joking, right? this is one of my friends in sf being funny, right?

if you're a real person and want to send me a real email, you can do that at firger (at) gmail.com...

ok, weird, but kinda cool, if this isn't a joke, which it probably is... but maybe not?

volker said...

sure. ufo's. whatever. it seems you're quite handy with photoshop, muchacho. ;)