I leave for Buenos Aires in 5 days... my life until then will be defined by my lists: to-pack lists, to-purchase-then-pack lists, people-to-call-before-I-leave lists, things-to-do-one-more-time before-I-leave-lists. Above is a picture of La Casa Rosada, where Eva Peron did that famous balcony thing back in the day. Right now this is about all I can tell you about Eva Peron, but don't fret - I'll be able to talk in greater depth about this and much more when I arrive in BsAs. Until then, back to my lists.
1.09.2006
5 Days Until Buenos Aires
I leave for Buenos Aires in 5 days... my life until then will be defined by my lists: to-pack lists, to-purchase-then-pack lists, people-to-call-before-I-leave lists, things-to-do-one-more-time before-I-leave-lists. Above is a picture of La Casa Rosada, where Eva Peron did that famous balcony thing back in the day. Right now this is about all I can tell you about Eva Peron, but don't fret - I'll be able to talk in greater depth about this and much more when I arrive in BsAs. Until then, back to my lists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment