An inconstant record...

...of my itinerant travels through space and time.

1.19.2006

Greenpeace is Everywhere!

I found Greenpeace's Buenos Aires headquarters today and dropped by to say hello. The office is in a quiet residential neighborhood, and it's been retrofitted with solar panels on the roof and a state-of-the-art waste reduction system. Gonzalo, their volunteer coordinator, was out but I left him a message and hopefully will start working there on Monday as a volunteer. Should be a great way to learn spanish, meet some cool folks, and keep myself busy for the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

+Dan

Truly awesome---your initiative and organization are incredible! Your apartment view and neighborhood appear lovely!
Here's to "La Vida Sana en el Sur"

Anonymous said...

dan was a man from new haven
who spent his time rainforest-savin'
he nailed a campaign
then hopped on a plane
but still has his activist cravin'

dan said...

Gee thanks, guys! It's so nice to hear back from you all this way... I'll keep the posts coming, but first I've gotta run and grab a café con leche...