Last week I mentioned the spaghetti-eating alligators outside of Rurrenabaque, but now I've got proof! Messy eaters, them gators. Unfortunately, the pink river dolphins I swam with look like small shadowy blurs in all the photos Andrew and Louisa sent me... you'll have to just take my word for it on that one.
5.14.2006
Spaghetti for Breakfast
Last week I mentioned the spaghetti-eating alligators outside of Rurrenabaque, but now I've got proof! Messy eaters, them gators. Unfortunately, the pink river dolphins I swam with look like small shadowy blurs in all the photos Andrew and Louisa sent me... you'll have to just take my word for it on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha great pic! if i didn't know anymore i would think this alligator was fake and someone just stuffed spagetti in its mouth....who knew pasta was an alligator fave?
....it's the MEATBALLS!!!!---he gets them from the Cosmic Spaghetti Monster.
Post a Comment