Monday night I met up with SF friends Tobie and Dan, just weeks from the end of their epic 10-month Western Hemisphere roadtrip from Prudhoe Bay on the shores of the Arctic Ocean to Ushuaia, in Tierra Del Fuego, the world's southernmost city. Craziness!Yesterday I accompanied them on a short side trip to several wineries in MaipĂș, where we toured the wine presses and tasted lots of Malbecs. Sitting in their car for just a few hours, I tried to imagine all the endless hours of driving and the 30,000 miles they've put on the odometer, and felt much better about my measly 18 hour busride to Salta this evening.
I've already seen "2Fast, 2Furious" thrice on this trip, so keep your fingers crossed for another movie on the bus, please!
OK, more observations later. Siesta time is almost over and Dulce de Leche ice cream is calling my name...
No comments:
Post a Comment