skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
STRAIGHT ON 'TIL MORNING
An inconstant record...
...of my itinerant travels through space and time.
5.29.2007
Douglas Cannon
Big things afoot: The Douglas Cannon returns to Wesleyan. I head to SF next week and Ecuador for the summer for a legal internship. "Viajes" is back...
2 comments:
sockrebel
said...
woohoo!!! how I missed thee!
2:54 PM
Brant
said...
hey, what up with the blog? what about ecuador? wtf? :)
6:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LINKS
Photos
ARCHIVE
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
2007
(1)
▼
May
(1)
Douglas Cannon
►
2006
(109)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(22)
2 comments:
woohoo!!! how I missed thee!
hey, what up with the blog? what about ecuador? wtf? :)
Post a Comment